- Welding machines
- Automobile industries
- Steel plants
- Automatic welding robots
Voltage Grade up to : 600 V
Test voltage: 2500 V
Insulation resistance: 10 megaohm/km
Requirement of oxygen in air to catch fire: More then 29.5%
The temperature required to catch fire (with 21% oxygen): more than 250 °C
Visibility during cable burning: less than 60%
Bending radius : approx 15 x Cable Dia.
Coiled welding cable must always be spread out before use to avoid overheating in use.
Cables must not be spliced within 10 feet of the holder.
Welding cable must never be coiled or looped around the body of the worker
Cables with damaged insulation must be replaced.
Current Rating :
The maximum current ratings of flexible welding cables for different duly cycles are based on an ambient air temperature of 25°c and a maximum conductor temperature of 90°c.
The percentage duly cycles for various processes and applications are as follows:
- Automobile Welding: up to 100%
- Semi-automatic Welding: 30% to 85%
- Manual Welding : 0% to 60%
- Very intermittent or Occasional Welding: up to 20%
When total cable lengths in excess of 15 meters., are involved, it may be necessary to use cables of the larger cross-section to ensure that the Voltage drop is not excessive and welding currents are maintained at adequate levels
|size (sq.mm.)||No/ Dia Of Strand (mm)||Minimum Insulation Thickness (mm)||Overall Diameter (mm)||Max. resistance @20°C (Ohm/km)||Current Rating at maximum Duty cycle (A)|
|Note: Insulation thickness and overall dimension given in the table are nominal values. The number of wires and strand diameter are satisfy the requirements of conductor resistance as per IS:8130/1984.|
- Ultra High performance flexible cable ensures Durability & long life
- Excellent resistant to moisture,abrasion, Oil & grease
- Excellent elctrical & mechanical property
- Excellent OZONE Resistance & Weather resistance
- Better flame retardant properties
- Standerd packing : 100 m, 200 m, 500 m
- Available colours : Black & Orange